Got my hands on these images of some early concept art for Uncharted 4. Might provide some clues to where the new game will take us.
THANKS TO THE PERSON WHO MADE THIS
no war but the skeleton class war
the skeletariat will overthrow the bonegeoise
Best Tumblr Responses
would u rather eat a pound of bricks or a matter baby??
whats a matter baby
nothing sweetie whats a matter with you??
I literally did not see that coming
"Well how about a giant sign that says ‘Don’t.’ You could hit people with it."
uh oh [x]
THEEEEEEEY CALL ME CUBAN PETE
IM THE KING OF THE RUMBA BEAT
WHEN I PLAY THE MARACAS I GO
CHIC CHICKY BOOM CHIC CHICKY BOOM
Actual Advice Mallard.
Bad news for the guy with the forearm fetish.
This duck can save lives.
This is grear
i just had a sad thought about korra right now, take a look:
as a kid: vibrant blue eyes.
as a teenager: light blue eyes.
as an adult: grayish blue eyes.
it’s like the edge of her innocence and the fall. step-by-step, losing herself.
At SW celebrating Korra’s 21st! She found Katara’s Cactus Juice stash and passed out drunk in the jacuzzi. Called Katara over to help out. She’s pissed. lol. #there’s puke everywhere
We are forced to live in a system that steals from us daily, Kill snitch culture.
Important things to keep in mind!
- never take from ‘mom and pop’ type store. Its likely you’ll actually harm them, whereas taking from a walmart wont effect much.
- never take items that a worker is assigned to monitor (usually super expensive items), theyll be in trouble for it. and its usually a minimum wage worker and usually they lose hours or pay, or they even get fired.
- similar to the above, never take things that are usually locked up for the above reason
- if its a store you know gives their near-expiration products to workers/charity, try to avoid taking the near expiration products.
- if youre taking clothing, avoid leaving hangers. it sounds weird, but itll make it seem like it was more likely an error in the computer than a theft, since the empty hanger sitting there will seem suspicious.
- also for clothing, try not to take more than one item at once, as it will look suspicious if theres 10 medium shirts missing, and it won’t be written off as just a stocking error. and it will lead to workers being penalized
- basically just always consider ‘will this harm a worker’ and if the answer is yes then dont do it
like i was homeless for a while when i was younger and i tried to follow those guidelines to avoid doing harm to people who were probably not much better off than me while trying to get food for myself.
Holy crap, is there like an unspoken thieves code or something?!
it’s a thing. I won’t even lie. I watched someone slip a nursing exam book in their bag at the store I worked at. She made eye contact with me and the blood drained from her face. I simply gave her a sympathetic nod and walked away.
I live in a small town and I knew she was a waitress at a hotel my sister works at, and people at that hotel don’t tip well during off season. Nursing exam books are 50+ bucks. Being a med student myself, I didn’t even breathe a word, and when inventory came up later and the book was missing, I suggested it was likely a mislabel, and the manager wrote it off.
Sometimes, thievery is a necessity. Don’t send people to jail over petty things.
theft for many is survival in this system and taking away from multi-billion dollar companies that are a part of the oppressive capitalist system
wow, I’ve never thought about it that way…
My boyfriend and I were kissing. Then all of the sudden my phone starts ringing. We were interrupted by this..
IM CRYINGGG THIS IS WHAT BAND KIDS SOUND LIKE WHEN THEY ALL SING THEIR PARTS IN MY OPINION OMG I CANT BREATHE
ISNT THIS FROM SHREK
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT BAND KIDS SOUND LIKE WHEN THEY SING ALL THEIR PARTS AT THE SAME TIME OMG
its from sherlock im fucking losing it omGh